Benefits of membership with the VMPNS include:
- Welcome email with the password to the Members Area of the website which includes:
- Current members contact list
- A list of upcoming meetings and their locations
- Minutes from the most recent meeting
- Information from the most recent AGM
- Opportunity to attend monthly networking/professional development meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Information on educational and career development opportunities
- Opportunities for development through board roles
- The right to nominate and vote in Board elections
- Voting at the AGM
- Reduced rates to VMPNS sponsored events
- *Annual membership with the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada
- *CCVA National certification discount
- *Discounted VMPC conference rates
*Does not apply to VMPNS Only Memberships
All VMPNS memberships are individual memberships and are non-transferable.
Membership can be paid for by cheque, cash, or credit. Cheques should be made out to Association of Volunteer Management Professionals Nova Scotia.
Annual membership with the Association of Volunteer Management Professionals of Nova Scotia, valid until March 31, 2019. DOES NOT INCLUDE membership with the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada. Includes a $2.00 credit card processing fee.
Annual membership with the Association of Volunteer Management Professionals of Nova Scotia, valid until March 31, 2017. Includes membership with the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada. Includes a $2.00 credit card processing fee.
Download VMPNS Membership Form [Word doc]
How to pay:
In person at a monthly networking meeting (cash, cheque or credit).
By mailing a cheque with your membership form to:
Association of Volunteer Management Professionals Nova Scotia
C/O Museum of Natural History
1747 Summer Street
Halifax, NS, B3H 3A3
If you would like to pay by credit over the phone please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
*Members joining VMPNS on or after January 1st will pay the full membership amount but will have their membership extended to March 31st of the following membership year.
Refunds will only be issued if an error has been made.
Has your contact information changed?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.